Terms and conditions
HOW TO BUY, ORDER AND PAY
1) PayPal. You can pay for your order using your PayPal account. It’s fast and secure. Paypal can be used also for payment cards (credit/debit).
2) Bank transfer (T/T). At the end of the order process, you will be presented with our bank account details. You need to send the payment with your bank.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 Your acceptance of terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions relates to services, products and website Pyroterra Lighttoys managed by company Pyroterra s.r.o.
By registering on this website as a user of Pyroterra Lighttoys E-shop you accept these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website and products.
2.1 The services:
Pyroterra Lighttoys provides services and information for artist and spinners who wish to use, learn and play with products by this company. We provide information, documents, graphics, videos and all content on http://lighttoys.cz for informational purposes only.
2.2 At your own risk:
Usage of any Pyroterra Lighttoys product is entirely at your own risk. You agree that Pyroterra Lighttoys do not take any responsibility or liability for usage of any of our products or accessories. Any misuse of the products is also at your own risk.
You understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. Any fault in the information provided on the Website is at your own risk too and we do not take any responsibility for that.
- Pyroterra Lighttoys do not warrant that i) the services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or ii) that any information provided on the Website is error-free or reliable;
3. Pricing or other information error
If there will be error in pricing on the Website, Pyroterra Lighttoys reserve the right to refund and cancel the order. We will do steps to fix such error. Any order made under the error like this will be cancelled and it is not valid order.
4. Third party vendors.
The Website may contain products, links and information provided by third parties. This content is provided as is, not under the responsibility of Pyroterra Lighttoys, you use this content at your own risk.
5. Security of your login information:
You are responsible for keeping your login information, including your email address and password, secret and secure. You also agree:
- not to permit any other person to use your login information; and
- not to disclose, or provide to any other person, your password, email address, date of birth or any other information in connection with your user account that may allow them to gain access to your account.
- Pyroterra Lighttoys maximally work on maintaining the security of information provided in connection with the website but cannot guarantee the security of any such information, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Pyroterra Lighttoys shall not be responsible for any disclosure or compromise of User information.
6. Emails and newsletters:
Pyroterra Lighttoys may send you information emails related to your purchase or account, transactions and other activities on the Website, and newsletters for promoting and marketing purposes. Any newsletter from Pyroterra Lighttoys will provide the means on how to stop receiving them.
- You must not damage, interfere with or harm the Website or Services, or any network of Pyroterra Lighttoys, or attempt to do so.
- You may not use a robot, spider, scraper or other unauthorized automated means to access the Website or information featured on it for any purpose.
8. Governing Law:
These terms and conditions, use of Pyroterra Lighttoys products and website are governed by the laws of Czech Republic. You submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Czech Republic.
9. Intellectual Property Rights:
Pyroterra Lighttoys owns all intellectual property rights in the Website (including text, graphics, logos) and the software and other material underlying and forming part of the Services and the Website.
- Without our permission you are not allowed, in any form or by any means:
i. Adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
ii. Commercialise, copy, or on-sell any information, or items obtained from any part of this Website.
10. Entire agreement:
These terms and conditions supersede all previous conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements and representations whatsoever whether oral or written, and constitutes the entire agreement, between the parties, relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions.
Pyroterra Lighttoys collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including:
- your registration details; and
- information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
You agree that Pyroterra Lighttoys can use this personal information to assist us to provide the Services to you
We will not sell or allow third parties to access your personal information without your consent.
Pyroterra Lighttoys contracts third party providers to ship and deliver products to you.
- Because we do not directly control all parts of the delivery chain, we cannot guarantee your item will always reach its destination within the targeted delivery times.
- Pyroterra Lighttoys accepts no liability for loss or damage to products during shipping.
Pyroterra Lighttoys will provide all cooperation to help in such cases, should they arise.
13. Prices and Value-added tax
Prices shown are without value-added tax (VAT). For customers from European Union (EU), VAT will be added at the end of the ordering process. Customers ordering outside EU may be charged with customs fees or other import taxes. Pyroterra Lighttoys cannot take any responsibility for these extra charges, it’s the responsibility of the customer to inquire about all applicable custom fees beforehand.
14. Warranty and return policy
Pyroterra Lighttoys guarantees full functionality of its products for 1 year from the date of original purchase. The warranty won’t be honored if the product was subject to water, electronic discharge, intentional abuse or the product was opened and tinkered with. Customer is responsible for safe delivery of the broken product back for warranty repair. Should the defect happen in 3 months from the date of purchase, Pyroterra Lighttoys will also cover all shipping costs related to the repair. The customer must contact Pyroterra Lighttoys before sending the product back for repair.
14.2. Lifetime service:
Pyroterra Lighttoys offers extended repair service for selected range of its products, referred to as “Lifetime service“. Provision of this Service is not enforceable in any way and it’s applicability solely depends on the assessment of Pyroterra Lighttoys.
14.3. Return policy:
Customer has the right to return the purchased product for full refund if it’s sent to Pyroterra Lighttoys within 14 days after receiving your gear. The product must be in perfect resellable condition and include all original accessories (cables, chargers, carrying cases, batteries, etc.) Customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Pyroterra Lighttoys without any damage during transport. Additionally, shipping charges on your original order are non-refundable.